Don't Be Boxed In By Your Scale-Up Data Protection Solution
Scale-up architectures are increasing your costs and complexity
Your scale-up strategy for protecting data on-premises or in the cloud is directly causing:
- Overbuying capacity to address future growth or underestimating your storage needs
- Missing service levels due to difficulty in scaling infrastructure for operational needs
- Multiple data silos preventing the integration of applications, data, and infrastructure
- Inability to migrate to the cloud or deliver new and faster services
- Complex management and operations require additional staff for even simple tasks
Adding more hardware and staff is not a sustainable solution. You are moving forward without tackling the core issues: an outdated data protection strategy built on a scale-up infrastructure.
Many IT departments do not realize that more than 70% of their data lives in secondary storage. 1
A fresh approach to solving data protection challenges
With Commvault HyperScale solutions, you can build a unified, modern data protection and management platform that delivers cloud-like services on-premises.
By building these services on a scale-out infrastructure and leveraging Commvault capabilities, you'll enable:
IDC, Commvault's Latest Data Protection Offerings:
HyperScale Software, HyperScale Appliance and ScaleProtect with Cisco UCS
You can implement your scale-out data protection solution in one of three ways:
Run the numbers.
Calculate the value you will see with our complete approach to backup and recovery.
Reach out. We're here.
Whatever your need, we're easy to reach.