Efficient backup, recovery, archive and reporting operations are fundamental to maintaining a successful data management environment. Regular examination and validation of data management architectures and procedures, along with business and infrastructure requirements, are important for smooth operations, mitigating risk, and optimizing your investment in Simpana software.
CommVault's Wellness Assessment service offering helps clients develop system remediation and optimization plans that balance their most important business and technology requirements. Consultants conduct client interviews to better understand underlying challenges, identify future initiatives, and provide a comprehensive remediation plan with details for all solution areas, including: backup/recovery, archive, disaster recovery and reporting.
Important Activities Conducted During the Wellness Assessment
- Rank proposed action items by priority and risk in order to establish distinct opportunities for improvement
- Insightful advice offered into each improvement area, including a clear explanation about the benefits/challenges of each recommendation, so that clients can easily understand the basis for remediation efforts
- Develop and rank project alternatives by projected duration. This helps client's better plan for staffing, reconfiguration, architecture and system adjustments, and process improvement.
- Create a prioritized portfolio of remediation activities including schedules and milestones
- Provide a visual overview of remediation plans according to program phase so that clients can better plan for each project and synchronize them with other activities