Dramatic data growth coupled with increasing uptime requirements for business-critical applications has forced IT organizations to seek new, modern methods to achieve seemingly unobtainable service level agreements (SLAs) for data availability and recovery.
Enterprises are turning to storage-array-based snapshot technologies to gain frequent recovery points for rapid access and recovery with minimal production disruption. However, snapshot technologies and management tools can vary by storage platform and often require extensive scripting, monitoring, and maintenance for individual applications.
CommVault® consultants work closely with clients to design efficient and scalable snapshot management infrastructures through our Snapshot Management Design offering, ensuring that you reap the full value from your software. The Snapshot Management Design offering is delivered by a global team with proven experience in developing modern data protection strategies, transforming backup and recovery architectures, and maximizing the ROI of data and information management environments.
Snapshot Management Design Highlights
- Evaluate the existing snapshot architecture for capacity, performance and operational challenges
- Develop a centralized data management solution architecture that includes both business and technical requirements
- Assess the readiness of existing customer infrastructure for proposed future state data management environment
- Document detailed snapshot policy configurations for the proposed architecture
- Create high-level implementation plan for the proposed solution which includes roles and responsibilities, timelines and migration plans to the new environment