For years, global enterprises have faced substantial data growth, limited IT budgets, and a steady stream of challenges and complexities brought on by changes inside the data center. The result? Data and information management environments of most enterprises are in need of a significant overhaul. Companies need new, modern approaches to data and information management that will help them cost-efficiently manage data across its lifecycle, improve recovery times, reduce complexity and storage related costs, all while improving the operational capacity of their staff.
CommVault® Consulting Services can be the linchpin for transforming your traditional backup and archive approach into a truly modern data and information management strategy. CommVault consultants work closely with the client's IT and business leaders to discover the current state of their IT environment, create a vision for modern, yet pragmatic capabilities, develop design alternatives, make recommendations for optimal strategies, and propose architectures and configurations that meet those needs.
Highlights of CommVault's Architecture Design Offering
- Assess legacy backup/recovery and archive environment, capacity and performance challenges
- Establish objectives in context of business requirements, IT goals and budget constraints
- Document the current and future architecture and provide high level server, disk, tape and policy configurations
- Provide best practices and methodologies
- Design and validate the recommended architecture